Roving journalist Michael Tracey joins the show for a discussion about the McCain Holy Week, as he called it, and what it tells us about the state of the American empire.
Tracey is a journalist who has been published by numerous media organizations including The Young Turks, Rolling Stone, The New Republic, VICE, The Intercept. The Nation, Reason, American Conservative and New York Daily News.
Recorded on September 2, 2018. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- John McCain Was Not An Anecdote, Michael Tracey
- Funeral For A Dying Doctrine, Michael Tracey
- John McCain’s Funeral Was the Biggest Resistance Meeting Yet, Susan Glasser, The New Yorker
- Washington Mourns John McCain – And Its Own Demise Under Trump, Tim Alberta, Politico Magazine
- John McCain: The View from the Middle East, As’ad AbuKhalil, Consortium News