WATCH OR LISTEN ON ROKFIN OR PATREON
Guest: Kyle Anzalone. We discuss a number of new articles written by Kyle about China, Korea, Russia and Ukraine. In a bonus segment we talk about how the war in Ukraine seems to be changing from a conventional war to an insurgency and dirty war. We also talk about Dugin car bombing.
Kyle Anzalone is the opinion editor of Antiwar.com, news editor of the Libertarian Institute, and co-host of Conflicts of Interest show.
Around the Empire aroundtheempire.com is listener supported, independent media.
SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on Rokfin rokfin.com/aroundtheempire, Patreon patreon.com/aroundtheempire, Paypal paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod, YouTube youtube.com/aroundtheempire, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart, Google Podcasts
Recorded on August 22, 2022. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- US, South Korea to Resume Provocative Live-Action War Games After Four-Year Pause
- Russian Ambassador Says We ‘Simply Have No Contact’ With Western Diplomats
- Dennis Rodman: I’m Going to Russia to ‘Help That Girl’
- Pentagon Announces New $775 Million Weapons Package for Ukraine
- Agreement to Save Iran Nuclear Deal Is Close, But Obstacles Remain
- Around the Empire: Ep 261 War in Ukraine Panel Podcast