LISTEN OR WATCH ON PATREON OR ROKFIN
Guest: Tom Luongo. We continue our conversations from previous episodes about the Federal Reserve and financial war underlying the conflicts and crises around the world right now. We discuss recent moves by the Fed and what it means, along with a lot of other political and philosophical commentary mixed in. In a bonus segment I ask Tom how the US and EU manage to be united in the Ukraine war while the Fed and ECB are waging epic battles.
Tom Luongo is a former research chemist, amateur dairy goat farmer, anarcho-libertarian, and obstreperous Austrian economist. His specialty is connecting geopolitics and finance/investment and he publishes the Gold Goats, and Guns newsletter and podcast and whose work can be found on sites like Zerohedge, Lewrockwell.com, Bitcoin Magazine and Newsmax Media.
FOLLOW Tom at @TFL1728. Find his work at the Gold, Goats ‘n Guns website, on Youtube, Odysee, Patreon and other platforms.
Around the Empire aroundtheempire.com is listener supported, independent media.
SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on Rokfin rokfin.com/aroundtheempire, Patreon patreon.com/aroundtheempire, Paypal paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod, YouTube youtube.com/aroundtheempire, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart, Google Podcasts
Recorded on June 16, 2022. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- Media: Why the Fed Raised 75 bps and How to Break the Davos Crowd, Tom Luongo
- Around the Empire: Ep 255 It’s a Financial War feat Tom Luongo
- Around the Empire: Ep 229 Central Bank Wars feat Tom Luongo
- Market Watch: Surprise ECB meeting yields commitment to fight widening bond spreads
- WSJ: ECB Calls Emergency Meeting to Address Bond Selloff