ALSO WATCH / LISTEN ON ROKFIN OR PATREON
Guest: Jeffrey Carr. We talk about his experience working with the Ukraine Ministry of Defense cyber warfare team when the invasion began.
Jeffrey Carr has been an internationally-known cybersecurity adviser, author, and researcher since 2006. He has worked as a small business/entrepreneur in Russia for the CIA’s Open Source Center Eurasia Desk. He invented REDACT, the world’s first global R&D database and search engine to assist companies in identifying which intellectual property is of value to foreign governments. He is the founder and organizer of Suits & Spooks, a conference for discussion of challenges in the national security space, and he is the author of the book Inside Cyber Warfare: Mapping the Cyber Underworld.
Around the Empire aroundtheempire.com is listener supported, independent media.
SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on Rokfin rokfin.com/aroundtheempire, Patreon patreon.com/aroundtheempire, Paypal paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod, YouTube youtube.com/aroundtheempire, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart, Google Podcasts
Recorded on March 24, 2022. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- D-Day in Kyiv, Jeffrey Carr
- Around the Empire Episode 13: Crowdstrike’s Russian Hacking Claims feat. Jeffrey Carr
- Around the Empire Ep 145 Crowdstrike Analysis Revisited feat Jeffrey Carr
- Exclusive: U.S. spy agency probes sabotage of satellite internet during Russian invasion, sources say
- Hackers Attacked Satellite Terminals Through Management Network, Viasat Officials Say (Update on the Viasat hack that was reported on the same day this podcast was recorded)