ALSO WATCH / LISTEN ON ROKFIN OR PATREON
Guest: Jeffrey Carr. We talk about his experience working with the Ukraine Ministry of Defense cyber warfare team when the invasion began.
Jeffrey Carr has been an internationally-known cybersecurity adviser, author, and researcher since 2006. He has worked as a small business/entrepreneur in Russia for the CIA’s Open Source Center Eurasia Desk. He invented REDACT, the world’s first global R&D database and search engine to assist companies in identifying which intellectual property is of value to foreign governments. He is the founder and organizer of Suits & Spooks, a conference for discussion of challenges in the national security space, and he is the author of the book Inside Cyber Warfare: Mapping the Cyber Underworld.
FOLLOW @jeffreycarr on Twitter and at Inside Cyber Warfare on Substack and find his book “Inside Cyber Warfare” book on O’Reilly Media.
Around the Empire aroundtheempire.com is listener supported, independent media.
SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on Rokfin rokfin.com/aroundtheempire, Patreon patreon.com/aroundtheempire, Paypal paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod, YouTube youtube.com/aroundtheempire, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart, Google Podcasts
FOLLOW @aroundtheempire and @joanneleon. Join us on TELEGRAM https://t.me/AroundtheEmpire
Find everything on http://aroundtheempire.com and linktr.ee/aroundtheempire
Recorded on March 24, 2022. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- D-Day in Kyiv, Jeffrey Carr
- Around the Empire Episode 13: Crowdstrike’s Russian Hacking Claims feat. Jeffrey Carr
- Around the Empire Ep 145 Crowdstrike Analysis Revisited feat Jeffrey Carr
- Exclusive: U.S. spy agency probes sabotage of satellite internet during Russian invasion, sources say
- Hackers Attacked Satellite Terminals Through Management Network, Viasat Officials Say (Update on the Viasat hack that was reported on the same day this podcast was recorded)