WATCH / LISTEN ON ROKFIN AND PATREON
Guest: Iain Davis. We talk about his article titled: “Technocracy: The Operating System For The New International Rules-Based Order.” We discuss the western international rules-based order vs a new international laws based order proposed by China and Russia and the governing mechanism of global technocracy. We also talk about global stakeholders, public-private partnerships, UN sustainable development goals, Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 and more. In a bonus segment we speculate about the likelihood that a world war would advance the goals of global technocracy and whether that’s the situation we are in right now.
Iain Davis is an independent investigative journalist based in the UK. His focus is upon widening readers awareness of evidence that is not commonly reported by the so-called mainstream media. He writes for the UK Column, Unlimited Hangout and on his blog In This Together. His work has been featured by the Corbett Report, the OffGuardian, Lew-Rockwell, Zero Hedge and other independent news outlets.
FOLLOW Iain on Twitter at @_InThisTogether
Around the Empire aroundtheempire.com is listener supported, independent media.
SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on Rokfin rokfin.com/aroundtheempire, Patreon patreon.com/aroundtheempire, Paypal paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod, YouTube youtube.com/aroundtheempire, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart, Google Podcasts
FOLLOW @aroundtheempire and @joanneleon. Join us on TELEGRAM https://t.me/AroundtheEmpire
Find everything on http://aroundtheempire.com and linktr.ee/aroundtheempire
Recorded on March 3, 2022. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- Technocracy: The Operating System For The New International Rules-Based Order, Iain Davis, Unlimited Hangout
- Book: Pseudo Pandemic: New Normal Technocracy, Iain Davis
- United Nations: Agenda 21
- United Nations: Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Book: Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time, Carroll Quigley
- Book: Tragedy and Hope 101: The Illusion of Justice, Freedom, and Democracy, Joseph Plummer
- Book: Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution: The Remarkable True Story of the American Capitalists Who Financed the Russian Communists, Anthony Sutton
- Book: Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, Anthony Sutton
- World Economic Forum
- The World War I Conspiracy, Corbett Report