WATCH / LISTEN ON ROKFIN AND PATREON
Guest: Mary Dejevsky. We talk about the recent communications between US, NATO and Russia and a realistic view of Russia and Ukraine.
Mary Dejevsky is a veteran journalist and columnist, a former foreign correspondent in Moscow, Paris, Washington and a special correspondent in China. She has written about the collapse of the USSR from inside Moscow and she is an expert on relations between Russia and the western world. She now writes for several media outlets across the political spectrum.
FOLLOW Mary Dejevsky on Twitter @marydejevsky, read her columns at the Independent, at Spiked and The Spectator. Also look for her writing and appearances on various media outlets.
Around the Empire aroundtheempire.com is listener supported, independent media.
SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on Rokfin rokfin.com/aroundtheempire, Patreon patreon.com/aroundtheempire, Paypal paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod, YouTube youtube.com/aroundtheempire, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart, Google Podcasts
FOLLOW @aroundtheempire and @joanneleon. Join us on TELEGRAM https://t.me/AroundtheEmpire
Find everything on http://aroundtheempire.com and linktr.ee/aroundtheempire
Recorded on January 29, 2022. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski at the Wilson Center June 2014: Mutual Security on Hold? Russia, the West, and European Security Architecture
- Ukraine’s president is the voice of reason in stand-off with Russia, Mary Dejevsky, The Independent
- What Putin really wants, Mary Dejevsky, Spiked Online
- What the US and UK get wrong about Ukraine, Mary Dejevsky, Spiked Online
- 5,000 helmets and Germany’s dark history in Ukraine, Mary Dejevsky, The Spectator