WATCH / LISTEN ON ROKFIN AND PATREON
Guest: Mark Sleboda. We talk about the likelihood of Russian intervention in Ukraine, the options available to them, and the overall situation with the standoff between NATO and Russia. In a bonus segment we talk about the newly reveal CIA paramilitary units deployed in Ukraine.
Mark Sleboda is an International Affairs & Security Analyst, a US Navy veteran, a university lecturer and a foreign policy realist.
FOLLOW Mark on Twitter @MarkSleboda1 and look for his appearances on RT, Sputnik and other international channels.
Around the Empire aroundtheempire.com is listener supported, independent media.
SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on Rokfin rokfin.com/aroundtheempire, Patreon patreon.com/aroundtheempire, Paypal paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod, YouTube youtube.com/aroundtheempire, Spotify, iTunes, iHeart, Google Podcasts
FOLLOW @aroundtheempire and @joanneleon. Join us on TELEGRAM https://t.me/AroundtheEmpire
Find everything on http://aroundtheempire.com and linktr.ee/aroundtheempire
Recorded January 26, 2022. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- Around the Empire: Ep 213 Ukraine Escalation feat Mark Sleboda
- Around the Empire: Ep 157 Crisis of Confidence in Ukraine feat Mark Sleboda
- Around the Empire: Ep 120 Ukraine Political Transformation? feat Mark Sleboda
- Around the Empire: Ep 99 Ukraine feat Mark Sleboda
- Around the Empire: Ep 141 Maidan Massacre in Ukraine feat Ivan Katchanovski
- A Year After 1/6, Ukraine’s War Draws U.S. Far-Right to Fight Russia, Train for Violence at Home, Tom O’Connor, Naveed Jamali, Newsweek