Friends of the show Kyle Anzalone and Will Porter join Joanne Leon for a special two-part series on the Khashoggi Affair, which symbolizes a much bigger geopolitical crisis and battle. Roundtable format, released in two separate episodes in the coming week for our listeners or available in advance, in full for patrons.
Kyle Anzalone is the host of the Foreign Policy Focus podcast and the editor-in-chief of ImmersionNews.com. He also writes the Daily News Roundup at Libertarian Institute.
Will Porter is a freelance journalist with a focus on US foreign policy and conflicts abroad. His work can be found at the Libertarian Institute, Antiwar.com and Consortium News
We are independent media and we rely on your contributions. Patreon: patreon.com/aroundtheempire Donations: aroundtheempire.com.
FOLLOW @aroundtheempire. Follow Joanne Leon at @joanneleon. SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on iTunes, iHeart, Spotify, Google Play, YouTube, Facebook.
Recorded on November 23 and 24, 2018. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
Fair Use Act Disclaimer. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
- FPF #274 – Trump Runs Cover for MbS guest Will Porter, Kyle Anzalone, Will Porter
- Khashoggi Was No Critic of Saudi Regime, Asad AbuKhalil, Consortium News
- Why Did CIA Turn Against Saudi Crown Prince MBS? It’s More Than Khashoggi, The Real News, Ben Norton, Professor Asad AbuKhalil
- Off the Hookah podcast 10/31/18: Episode #075: Crown Control (feat. Bruce Riedel)
- One-on-one with Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, Fox Business, Maria Bartiromo, Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal
- Saudi Arabia vs Iran: Is the cold war heating up? – UpFront, Al Jazeera English, Mehdi Hasan, Jamal Khashoggi, Seyed Hossein Mousavian
- Saudi Prince Turki says CIA cannot be trusted on Khashoggi, Al Jazeera
- Rand Paul on Face the Nation
- Lindsey Graham on Meet the Press
- Lindsey Graham on Hannity
- Tulsi Gabbard Twitter thread
- Here is a Saudi ‘war game’ scenario that demonstrates the peril of a post-Khashoggi period for the US and the Middle East, CNBC, Fred Kempe
- Exclusive: After Khashoggi murder, some Saudi royals turn against king’s favorite son, Reuters
- Keeping Bin Salman In Place Will Hurt Trump’s Middle East Policies, Moon of Alabama