Dan and Joanne talk with Jim Kavanagh about the summit between American President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki and the anticipated attempt to strike a MidEast grand bargain.
Jim is editor and writer at The Polemicist. His work is also published at CounterPunch, Greanville Post and he’s a frequent guest on the Loud and Clear radio show. Follow Jim at @ThePolemicist_ . Find his work at polemicist.net.
Recorded on July 12, 2018. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- Lindsey Graham interview laying out War Party strategy for Syria, Iran, Turkey (starts at 2:27)
- Israeli, Saudi, and Emirati Officials Privately Pushed for Trump to Strike a “Grand Bargain” with Putin, Adam Entous, New Yorker
- Netanyahu May Offer Putin: Remove Iran From Syria for Lifting of U.S. Sanctions on Russia, Zvi Bar’el, Haaretz
- Middle East officials flocking to Moscow – is there a big deal to be made before Putin meets Trump?, RT
- The Real “Deal of The Century” in The Middle East is The One Russia Struck With Israel Regarding Syria, Adam Garrie, Eurasia Future
- The Warm War: Russiamania At The Boiling Point, Jim Kavanagh, The Polemicist