Guest: Dave Foster. We discuss the evolution of the military-industrial complex, Cold War weapons systems and “last war-ism.”Continue reading “Ep 107 Last War-ism, Cold War Military-Industrial Complex feat Dave Foster”
Dan and Joanne discuss the War on Terror shift to the African continent and the recent loss of US troops in Niger.
We are independent media and we rely on your contributions
Find all of our work at our website aroundtheempire.com
Recorded on October 24, 2017. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- The U.S. military is conducting secret missions all over Africa, Nick Turse
- Where does the U.S. have troops in Africa, and why?, CBS
- The U.S. Military Moves Deeper into Africa, Nick Turse
- U.S. will expand counterterrorism focus in Africa, Mattis tells senators, Washington Post
- 2013 Interview with Emira Woods, The Real News
- Interview with Léonce Ndikumana, The Real News
- Interview with Horace Campbell and Mark Fancher Part 1, DemocracyNow
- Interview with Horace Campbell and Mark Fancher Part 2, DemocracyNow