Kevin Gosztola provides an account of his experience reporting on the Julian Assange extradition hearing for four days at the court in London, plus more details and insights about the case and the people involved.
Kevin Gosztola is a journalist and managing editor of Shadowproof. He also produces and co-hosts the excellent weekly podcast with Rania Khalek, “Unauthorized Disclosure.” Kevin also reported on Chelsea Manning’s military trial.
Around the Empire is listener supported, independent media. Pitch in at Patreon: patreon.com/aroundtheempire or paypal.me/aroundtheempirepod. Find all links at aroundtheempire.com. SUBSCRIBE on YouTube. FOLLOW @aroundtheempire and @joanneleon. SUBSCRIBE/FOLLOW on iTunes, iHeart, Spotify, Google Play, Facebook or on your preferred podcast app.
Recorded on February 28, 2020. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- (Day 1) ASSANGE’S DEFENSE DETAILS CIA-BACKED ESPIONAGE OPERATION, TRUMP’S POLITICIZATION OF JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, Kevin Gosztola, Shadowproof
- (Day 2) ASSANGE EXTRADITION HEARING: CHELSEA MANNING’S GRAND JURY RESISTANCE A MAJOR HURDLE FOR PROSECUTORS, Kevin Gosztola, Shadowproof
- (Day 3) PROSECUTION: US-UK TREATY DOES NOT APPLY TO ASSANGE EXTRADITION, Kevin Gosztola, Shadowproof
- (Day 4) JUDGE: JULIAN ASSANGE MUST REMAIN IN GLASS BOX DURING EXTRADITION PROCEEDINGS, Kevin Gosztola
- Around the Empire: Ep 110 Assange Indictments Rely on Contrived Narrative feat Kevin Gosztola
- Around the Empire: Ep 97 Chelsea Manning’s Resistance feat Kevin Gosztola