Guest: Kyle Anzalone. Escalation of the conflict with Iran. Tucker Carlson’s major pushback against John Bolton and others urging Trump to provoke or start a hot war with Iran. Iran’s retaliatory “maximum pressure” campaign against the United States. The downing of an American drone over the Persian Gulf and Trump’s last minute stand down on missile strikes. Increasingly sophisticated strikes on Saudi Arabia by the Houthis.
Find Kyle’s work at ImmersionNews.com and at LibertarianInstitute.org. Support Kyle at https://www.patreon.com/ForeignPolicyFocus
Recorded on June 21/24, 2019. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- Trump Approves Strikes on Iran, but Then Abruptly Pulls Back, NYT
- White House Pushes ‘Trump Pulled Back’ Story – He Likely Never Approved To Strike Iran, Moon of Alabama
- IRAN AND TRUMP ON THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS, Elijah Magnier
- Around the Empire episodes 77-78 The Khashoggi Affair
- Around the Empire episodes 69-71 The Rise and Fall of John Brennan